Senior Unity Developer - UP TO £50 000 p.a DOE - North Home Counties
An great opportunity has become available in one of UK's most diverse casual mobile gaming companies at the forefront of it all. Using the most recent technologies available to the market, they are pioneering the way we think about mobile games and VR/AR publications.
My client is looking for a standout out Lead Unity Developer to join their large London based studio to work on a number of projects that they have just commissioned.
- Work as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team
- Have worked on at least 2 titles released on Google Play
- Be constantly updating your market knowledge and implementing those tools in to the company
- Have worked with Unity3d for a minimum of 3 years' (C#)
- Have a bug that itches away until things looking 'perfect'
- Not shy away from working to tight deadlines
- A major passion for games which shines through your work
- 3 extra holidays above the national average
- Company fundays which can be anything from street food days to a good old pub crawl
- Pension contribution
- Room for growth like no other
If this is something that you would like to find out more about then get in touch right away on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 056 5960, even just pop me a message on LinkedIn.
Either way, JUST GET IN TOUCH!!!!
Wolfe Pack, out!