Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? My client are an international team of more than 300 talented developers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, which are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
As an Animation Director you will ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency within the Animation Services. You will coordinate communication between the team of 2D and 3D Animators, the Lead Artists, Art Services and Outsourcing.
- You will acts as Operational Manager and Mentor to our Animators and reports directly to the Art VP, collaborates with the Head of Products, Art Directors and Outsourcing Managers.
- Assure flawless communication, response time, planning and time estimations within your team of animators.
- Creates Roadmaps, Briefing Templates and masters Jira Management.
- Invents methodologies, creates and communicates visions for new pipelines and tools. Reduces repetitive tasks in favour of automatization.
- Runs yearly appraisals for his team of animators, mentors improvement plans.
Is This You?
- The role requires a creative approach and the drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
- 10 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Animation Director or in a similar management position.
- Experienced in animation software like Maya, 3DS Max, Motionbuilder, Flash or Spine.
Why Apply for this Role?
If you’re looking for a role that provides stability in a company that really values and looks after its staff then look no further. My client offer a fun and relaxed working environment with open plan offices and a view over Barcelona!
For more info on this outstanding opportunity, please contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834 777 or via Danny.email@example.com