Art Outsourcing Manager
This is your chance to work with one of the world’s leading VR and AR development studios. They’re at the cutting edge of VR, pushing this new technology to its boundaries by creating games and business experiences for big industry names, including Microsoft, EA, Samsung and Amazon.
Our client is looking for an Art Outsourcing Manager to work with all VR projects in the studio. You’ll be responsible for the entire process: from partner selection and negotiation to briefing and reviewing, as well as budget accountability and timely delivery.
- Management of all steps of the art outsourcing process for multiple games
- Test and selection of outsourcing partners, as well as managing contract negotiations
- All communication regarding outsourcing, both external and internal
- Reviewing delivered assets, ensuring the visual quality and technical requirements
- Guarding the art outsourcing budgets
- Assist in project management of internal art teams, when required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with 3D art outsourcing (models, textures, animation, etc), with multiple released games
- Experience as a 3D artist on senior or higher level
- Technical art skills and a solid understanding of art pipelines
- Established communication, people, presentation, organizational and documentation skills
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Project management experience in game development
- Experience with development on multiple platforms, with VR as an added bonus
- Good knowledge of UE4, Unity or other commonly used game engines
For more information about this excellent role contact Danny on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.