Senior 3D Artist
Senior 3D Artist – Amsterdam
This is your chance to work with one of the world’s leading and most exciting VR and AR development studios. They’re at the cutting edge of VR, pushing new technology to its boundaries by creating games and business experiences for big industry names, including Microsoft, EA, Samsung and Amazon.
As the VR market grows and expands, so does this studio. As such, they're looking to add a Senior 3D Artist to their team. You'll be an experienced generalist that creates complex low and high resolution characters, props, vehicles and levels, and guide 3D artists and interns to deliver quality art within time and budget.
- 3+ Years of game industry experience;
- Advanced working- and technical knowledge of Maya, Z-Brush and/or Mudbox;
- Experience with Unity and/or UE4, including use of PBR materials;
- Good use of light, shadow, color and form in both geometry and texturing.
- Rigging and skinning (for vehicles, vegetation etc.);
- Experience creating 3D content for various devices (phones, tablets, pc’s, consoles, VR, AR);
- Affinity and experience with in-game UIs (3D and/or 2D);
- Ability to make concept art.
Why you should apply:
Based in the heart of modern and thriving Amsterdam, you'll be working in a creative and quality driven environment with colleagues who are as enthusiastic about their work as you. This studio believes their staff work their best when they're happy and catered for, and as such put a heavy emphasis on a healthy work-life balance.
Interested? Contact Danny Blachford at Danny.firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!