Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing Manager – Berlin
We’re excited to be working with a modern digital marketing company specializing in the games industry. These guys are at the forefront tech-driven marketing. They boost their client's fan bases through a range of cutting-edge techniques, making use of high-ranking influencers, premium TV advertising and website branding. Using their advanced in-house technology, they’ve worked closely with big names, including Wargaming and Innogames, to generate huge sales and create loyal fan bases.
Their success knows no bounds, and they're now looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive all their marketing activities. You'll take responsibility for creating and implementing a global marketing strategy to aid the company's growth. This will include a number of facets, including managing an editorial calender, optimizing the content you write for a number of platforms so that it's perfect for SEO and taking ownership of their social media channels.
- You have 5+ years working experience in a content role in marketing/advertising/digital
- You are an accomplished storyteller who relishes sourcing great business stories and developing original angles that showcase the value of a platform/product
- You are experienced in running content marketing programs across email, social, and other channels in a way that inspires business audiences to take action
- You are an outgoing, confident individual and have excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- You have great analytical skills and a good understanding of how to measure the outcomes
- You speak and write English on a native level and speak and write fluent German
Why should you work here:
This is a great chance to become part of a unique and fun company culture. Slap-bang in the centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Sillicon Valley – you’ll be in a prime location to all public transport and amenities.
You'll also work with some of the best, top performers in the industry. Regular team events mean you'll fit in quick, and German classes means you'll easily settle in if you're not familure with the language.
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!