QA Project Lead
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader with over 280 talented developers? Our client create a range of amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Based in Barcelona, this studio are now looking for a QA Project Lead to manage the QA flow of their award winning mobile games, organise QA testers and take responsibility for any outsourced QA processes.
– More than 4 years experience in QA with 2 years in QA for Mobile
– Experience of QA for mobile games from concept to live service
– Full understanding of mobile client build delivery process
– Experience of maintaining quality of high volume fast-paced LiveOps schedule
– Excellent bug management skills within Bug Tracker (JIRA)
Why you should apply:
This is a studio that provides some serious benefits to its employees. Benefits include access to the best hardware, Spotify Premium accounts, gym access, Newbie Clubs, and even access to a company physiotherapist and hair dresser!
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.