Regional Sales Manager – German
The Pokémon Company are a company that need little introduction. Originally founded in Japan back in 1998 to manage the ever-expanding Pokémon franchise, they've continuously developed one of the most popular names in children’s entertainment worldwide! With a trading card game, an animated TV series, movies and chart topping video games, this is truly a brand that is adored by millions.
Due to their continued success we're working with them to bring on board a Regional Sales Manager to their London based office. You will take responsibility for driving sales across the DACH region of Europe, with your focus on Germany. You will work closely with the VP for TCG sales, to create and execute the business development strategy and ensure the brand exceeds profit targets.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Over five years' sales/business development experience preferably in gaming or consumer products
- Proven background of developing relationships with partners and vendors across multiple European countries especially in Germany, (key market)
- Excellent understanding of Trading Card Games, and how to position them as leaders in the trading/collectibles category highly desirable
- Native German essential
- Fluency in English essential
- Other languages, highly desirable
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor for more information at Chris@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777