Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, their employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, our clients signature approach to making great games for mobile has made them one of the world's most popular developers.
About the job
As a Senior Unity Engineer you will work be an essential member of one of their cross-platform game teams on mobile. You will be working on developing high quality mobile games that reach millions of players.
Working within the team you will work across all areas of game development including UI, AI, Gameplay etc and using your experience work together with other engineers, product and art team members to raise the bar.
· Build high-quality games for mobile platforms
· Code in all areas of game development to make a complete product.
· Work in a team of up to 20 including Engineers, Designers and Artists with a chance to make a real impact on the game's roadmap.
· Participate in design and code reviews
Who they are looking for
· You are a Unity developer with a proven track record in mobile games development
· You have a number of years of Experience with the end to end process of creating a mobile game using Unity
· You possess a strong knowledge of Gameplay Programming in Unity
· You write excellent code in various languages such as C#
· You have worked with version control systems
· You possess a sound knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing tools
No German skills are required. But they will help you learn if you want to!