About the job
Wooga is the studio that has brought you some of the best puzzle games on the App Store. Our wonderfully creative studio in Berlin has shipped games like Jelly Splash, Diamond Dash, Futurama: Game of Drones and Bubble Island 1 & 2.
As a Senior Producer, you will shape the future of our teams, games, and the company. You will be constantly challenging status quo, all in the name of outstanding experience for our players.
- You will oversee the whole development process. You will manage project resources as well as define and facilitate the team's processes.
- You will work to identify and mitigate risks. You will work to make certain the game is on budget and on time.
- You will encourage healthy communication across multiple disciplines and help keep in mind the teams' well-being, engagement, and motivation.
- Thanks to your great organization and prioritization skills, you will shape an excellent player experience delivered to the highest quality.
Who we are looking for
- You have production expertise within the games industry. Bonus points for mobile games experience.
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy managing and leading people. You know how to foster trust and positive relationships while liaising between different stakeholder groups.
- You have excellent prioritization, organizational and resource management skills.
- You have a flexible mindset, you are open and ready to think creatively and respond to an ever-changing market.
- You can admit your mistakes, learn, adapt and improve.
Nice to have
- You know your way around both the business and engineering sides of the game development cycle.
- You have an understanding of F2P mobile game KPIs.
- You have strong design/art sensibilities.
Why join us
- Have a significant impact on the success of the game and the whole company. Help us shape the future!
- Be the glue for an international group of talented experts.
- Have the opportunity to create an experience that millions of players will enjoy every day.
- Be an integral part of a collaborative and open culture, dedicated to making world-class games.
- Enjoy the significant educational budget and extra days off for self-development.
- Extensive relocation support to make the move to Berlin as smooth as possible.
- German language classes for you (and your significant other).
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.