Mobile MMORPG space game
Long term position
Small team including Creative Lead/Designer, Programmers & Artists
Project around 2 years long
Visa sponsorship & relocation provided for the best candidate
UI Artist with UX Designer skill combination
Looking for highly talented and driven individuals who want to become core members of a small and growing team dedicated to creating games that influence millions.
The UI Artist/UX Designer is expected to collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to participate in the UX process, with a focus on creating UI solutions for mobile devices.
• Ownership of UI for the project.
• Identify usability problems with designs and interfaces and make recommendations based upon best UX practices and principles.
• Work with team members and stakeholders to identify user goals and project requirements. Then be able to translate them into functional, clean, visually appealing, and intuitive interface designs.
• Create multiple iterations of UI/UX designs for consideration during product development.
• Support the game design team in the creation of mock-ups, flows, and wireframes.
• Facilitate communication process between disciplines; provide clear design guidance to programmers for implementation.
• Create visual assets and content for a variety of web and digital applications including: icons, images, infographics, menus, charts, dashboards, etc.
• Understand and effectively apply usability practices, support users with disabilities, and be able to follow branding guidelines.
• Maintain clear and concise documentation.
• Deliver high quality work while balancing priorities having competing requirements, with efficient time management and reporting.
• Communicate regularly with end users to validate your design.
• 3+ years related experience creating UI/UX for mobile or tablet games/applications.
• 2+ years plus experience design UI/UX with Unity3D.
• Proficiency in Adobe CS Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Painter, Microsoft Office, Maya and other relevant design and development tools.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Positive attitude and ability to embrace change
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 427 690 971