Animation Producer - Children’s 3D Animated Series
Established studio working on established & well known TV series.
Will consider Games Animation Producers
Your role works closely with the Series Director, Supervising Animation Producer, Animation Director, CG Supervisor, Executive Producer and Script Producer.
• Lead, manage and coordinate the daily operations of the series production in Sydney and outsource studio, and deliver to the highest industry standard.
• Assist in preparation of production and postproduction schedules in consultation with the Supervising Animation Producer communicating deadlines for all departments.
• Work with the Supervising Animation Producer to communicate deadlines and requirement to achieve milestones.
• Manage the review and approval by the Series Director and Animation Director of the various creative stages from preproduction through post production, including scripts, storyboards, animatics, animation, and post production (sound design and mix).
• Delegate tasks to the production Coordinators and Assistants to manage the artists, technicians, overseas Animation Studio and production personnel through phases of production (include Pre and Post) to guarantee delivery of all production elements according to the series quality standards and approvals.
• Oversee the timely flow of assets moving through the production process internally and to partner studios within established milestones ensuring correct delivery materials are dispatched by the schedule and specifications.
• Picture and Audio Post
• Assist the Production Business Supervisor and Supervising Animation Producer to ensure the budget and schedule are adhered to and communicate regularly on all issues related to any budget and schedule concerns or variances.
• Work closely with Supervising Producer to assign appropriate manpower, workspace and scheduling to ensure completion of production deadlines.
• Establish and monitor production workflows and milestones. Supervise production personnel. Liaise between the departments and teams. Provide the crew with support to complete their work.
• Hold and manage daily production meetings with the crew and troubleshoot daily issues that may arise to solve production problems.
• Ensure that all approvals of each stage in production are undertaken and recorded.
• Preparing appropriate archival records of the production and assisting on all other aspects concerning the production of the program as reasonably requested by us from time to time.
For more information, please contact me anytime
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games
+61 (0) 427 690 971