We're looking for a talented Market Manager with great vision, who can create new concepts and bring them alive at the snap of a finger. You are a great motivator and love being the driving force behind ambitious projects that help grow the business.
As a Market Manager you will plan and coordinate various types of marketing activities in different markets and across diverse channels, work with external partners and contribute to the overall development of our marketing activities. You are passionate about learning new things and improving existing operations, you can communicate like a boss and love to work in cross functional teams together with marketing producers, digital marketers and performance marketers.
What you will do
- Optimize and implement the marketing strategy for Casumo's market.
- Drive all marketing activities in the core markets together with other market managers, internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Follow up and analyze all marketing activities ensuring a healthy ROI and continuous optimization.
- Ensure that the products and offering are attractive for the core markets and in line with the local culture and demand.
- Track and develop brand and marketing KPIs.
- Build strong relationships with business partners and media partners in core markets.
- Ensure that the brand and values are communicated consistently.
- Define and address new marketing and sales opportunities in core markets.
Who are we looking for
- Someone with vast local market knowledge (Nordics).
- Excellent in written and spoken Swedish or Norwegian plus English.
- Experienced in relationship management (with both agencies and providers).
- A motivator who engages and spreads the Casumo spirit.
- A fellow who believes in a distributed way of working.
- Someone who possesses quite a lot of expertise in one of the following: Media experience, strategic planning and audience group targeting, Event / Sponsorship, PR / Content, Brand.