Position at Amplitude Studios
Amplitude is a team of experienced quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, they have released Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2, all set in the same Endless Universe and all critically acclaimed.
They're renowned for doing things differently, the Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables the community to participate in the creation of their video games from the early stages of development.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to assist our Producer in supervising all different stages of the video game production process. Specifically, we are seeking an autonomous candidate with strong organizational skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development supervision by providing support to the production teams
- Schedules' / Planning elaboration and monitoring, tasks prioritization
- Coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Daily Scrum meeting animation
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc...) in collaboration with other Producers/Associate Producers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fully fluent or native in English
Required skills and profile
- Expert in project coordination and management (organization, objectives setting, prioritization)
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Passionate about strategy games / video-games