Manager, Social Media
San Francisco, CA, USA
You are a highly creative, resourceful and visionary individual who can capture the audience’s attention through skillful social media use. You are known for your effective communication along with superb relationship building nature. You are also an expert in how social channels function and how people use them to maximize the intended impact.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for a Manager, Social Media to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Championsand our recently released Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game".
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Building and driving the strategy for all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) to increase reach and fans as well as retain and engage fans
- Developing, writing and publishing engaging content for all social media channels and support key beats from Marketing, Live Operations and Product Development while ensuring that the tone of voice and brand standards are followed
- Researching social media channels that we don’t have a presence on and determine viability along with implementation
- Managing social media channels to ensure theming is updated regularly and posts are put up on time
- Collaborating regularly with Product Marketing, Player Retention, Product Development and Live Operations to ensure communications are accurate and supporting key initiatives
- Developing regular reporting on all channels to measure and leverage insights to improve growth, reach and engagement
- Working closely with Product Marketing team to plan and create assets to support social media strategy
- Creating new opportunities to engage in activities with our fans that promote conversion and recurring payments, and most importantly, help to increase retention and product loyalty
- Assisting with writing/editing various copy for Marketing initiatives (ie: ad copy, blog posts, etc)
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Experience managing social media channels within the gaming industry
- Strong knowledge of Marvel and Transformers lore
- Proven track record of creative copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Fluent in social networking and channel trends
- Solid ability to communicate and coordinate across multiple locations and departments
- Exceptional team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
You will join our talented Product Marketing team who are passionate about our products. The outreach from this team is far and wide on a global scale. And your impact will be seen by millions of players around the world. This is also a fun-loving environment where successes and lessons learned are celebrated.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.