About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding our team for exciting new projects with our partner Wargaming, and are looking for superstars to help us make them happen.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, your mission is to help the development team deliver a game of high quality and stability.
- Write unit tests, integration tests for new features, as well as maintain the existing test suite
- Design and run performance testing experiments to discover performance bottlenecks
- Write technical documentation for technologies and processes
- Review commits on main repository to identify possible issues early
- Work with production and QA testers on release management of deliveries
Essential Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance
- Solid programming skills in at least one language
- Experience writing unit tests
- Comfortable with source control systems
- Attention to detail, meticulous
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with large SVN repositories
- Experience working with TeamCity