Associate Producer - Mobile
Producer & Designer
More information about this job:
Are you a huge Street Fighter fan? Do you have a passion for eSports that equals your passion for Street Fighter? How would you like to help drive work on one of video games top video game franchises? We are looking for an associate producer to help manage the development and live ops of what could become one of mobile eSports biggest franchises.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneur spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Combine this with the backing of our parent company, CAPCOM Entertainment, and you have a winning combination.
- Manage an external developer in the creation of an eSports version of Street Fighter.
- Supports others by executing a variety of tasks related to the creative development of single or multiple area features.
- Assists in ensuring adherence to schedules and scope management.
- Coordinates with resources of multiple disciplines throughout the team to aid in the successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates leadership skills over groups of multiple disciplines and can drive those groups to a high quality goal.
- Ensures features meet the creative standards set by the product vision.
- Understands the product vision and can clearly communicate it to others.
- Maintains current knowledge of competitor products.
- Uses time effectively.
- Work with the Studio team to design gameplay that matches the product vision.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in an Assistant or Associate Producer role.
- Shipped at least 1 mobile title with Live Ops experience.
- Ability to own multiple priorities and contribute to priority setting within a feature.
- Takes active interest in enhancing current skills and learning new ones.
- Demonstrates dedication, adaptability & accountability in own work.
- Proven ability to work with and influence multi-disciplinary development teams
- Excellent knowledge of game design and of the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; people know what you want!
- Passport holder able to travel internationally
- Live and breathe games, especially the Street Fighter franchise
- Demonstrable knowledge of eSports
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.