Quality Assurance Tester - Console (Temporary Full Time, 1-Year)
QA & Dev Support
More information about this job:
Capcom Vancouver continues to develop new and exciting projects, and we’re growing in the process! With three unique projects currently in development, we’re recruiting smart, passionate and dedicated professionals to work with us on the next generation of video games!
Capcom Vancouver is looking for a QA Tester to join our team. As a member of our QA team, you will have excellent communication skills, knowledge of online and compliance standards, and the ability to trouble-shoot quality issues on multiple platforms. You will work directly with engineers, designers and project managers to develop and implement effective test plans and strategies.
First time pass is your objective!
- Work and communicate directly with development teams throughout production cycles.
- Help formulate and implement testing policies, procedures, and practices, including the development and maintenance of test plans for internal and external partners.
- Monitor product quality, ensuring issues are properly classified, prioritized and communicated.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Leads to create automated test systems.
- 5+ years of experience in game development.
- Provided QA/Dev support for at least 3 shipped titles
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and find creative solutions to problems which may arise during the production cycle.Passionate about video games, with a focus on the end-user experience and overall game quality.
- Passionate about video games, with a focus on the end-user experience and overall game quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma is preferred but not mandatory
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Get creative. Take risks. Push the boundaries of gaming. Be a member of an awesome team. We’re looking for the best game-makers to help pioneer the future of our industry. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Capcom Game Studio Vancouver is internationally known and recognized for our development of the highly successful Dead Rising franchise.