JUNIOR SYSTEMS AND TOOLS ENGINEER (F/M)
CHIMERA ENTERTAINMENT GMBH
The company that brought you Angry Birds Epic!
You like it when computers doing repetitive jobs for you? Do you believe in highly iterative development cycles? Than our open position as the Junior Systems and Tools Engineer (f/m) might be a great fit!
We are looking for a great addition to our team. You will be a direct member of the development team. With building amazing tools and continuously automating development processes you’ll help us to create better games with faster iterations and based on more reliable code.
To understand your teammates’ needs about 20% of your time will be actual client feature development. And the best thing: no prior game development experience needed!
Who we’re looking for:
- You have good knowledge of:
- Development with Unity 3D
- Programming in C#
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You are a great communicator and have a feeling for the needs of your team
- You have excellent communication skills within small team structures (German/English)
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- You love playing mobile, browser, PC and console games and are interested in how they are developed.
Nice to have:
- Experience from:
- Writing plugins and extensions for the Unity3D editor
- Mobile games development
- Knowledge about automation systems
What we offer:
- An experienced and flexible team (50 members)
- Flat hierarchy in a creative setting
- A professional and friendly atmosphere
- Strong drive and attitude
- A successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style
- An opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the game industry
- A beautiful office located in the center of Munich