Wooga is one of the most exciting and well-known companies in Berlin. Our reputation is built on making fun, casual games to delight and entertain our millions of players. We take great pride in our products as well as our company culture, which is supported by our amazing offices located right in the heart of the city. We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team and help us in our mission to make Wooga one of the best working environments in all of Berlin.
What you will be doing
- Welcoming guests and visitors in the office
- Ensuring correspondence and mail is managed in an organized fashion
- Managing orders of different types, e. g. office supplies, food and drinks, furniture
- Assisting with organizing events including internal celebrations and events for external visitors
- Helping our international colleagues to find their way through everyday life in Germany, including with translations, phone calls or general questions
- Organizing usability tests for our games
- Ensuring the office is managed and maintained to a high standard including furniture, plants, and decorations.
What are we looking for
- 1+ years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent written and spoken abilities in English and German - additional languages are a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated proactive and solution-oriented mindset; you are always looking to improve existing processes
- You enjoy working in a multinational & fast paced environment
- You have a friendly and helpful attitude towards working colleagues
- You ideally enjoy playing games - check out our games here!
Why join us
- Work in a diverse and multi-cultural studio in the heart of Berlin
- Enjoy a casual environment that is dedicated to keeping its employees happy
- Opportunity to have a real, visible impact on our office environment and its culture
- Agile and quick decision-making culture