Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with. Whether as an elite spy, a master assassin, or a fearless explorer, we put the player at the heart of all our games.
Ubisoft is on a hunt for the brightest User Acquisition talents in the gaming world! We have exciting new mobile games coming up - South Park, Assassin’s Creed, Might & Magic just to name a few. And, we want the best UA Experts to drive successful media buying together with us.
You are an ace at campaign optimisation, creative A/B testing, marketing messages, spend, bids, budgets and you thrive in an end-to-end network ownership environment to deliver results. You want an opportunity to drive Mobile User Acquisition networks for some of Ubisoft mobile games and own executing campaigns across either social, video or search networks. Your mind is set on mobile advertising, where you can think outside the box and push boundaries towards success. Our ideal candidate loves data, is super skilled with optimisation, and takes User Acquisition as a unified form of Art & Science.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience executing successful campaigns with multiple targets, geos, demographics, etc.
- Ability to spend large budgets profitably
- Expert level campaign optimisation and bid adjustment based on LTV, ROI, Yield, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with ad partners to drive campaign performance to its best
- Problem solving skills and get it done attitude
- Ability to source, test, evaluate advertising partners/networks with help of data
- Skill to innovate, develop and constantly improve UA activities
- Aptitude to work, deliver and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competence to run campaigns on a SaaS platform and be a “fish in a sea” with any hands-on work and all that day-to-day it comes with
- Share of knowledge with the team and collaboration
- Ability to provide concise and informative reports
- Fluent with Google apps, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Knowledge of Tableau and SQL is a plus
- Passion/knowledge for video games is handy ☺