About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. Most recently, we've launched our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb on PC and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox One. We're now working on several high-profile projects on PC and console and are looking for superstars to help make them great.
As a QA & CS Liaison, you will be the missing link between Customer Service and the Dirty Bomb QA Team. It is your daily missions to scrape our CS ticketing system and link any applicable issues back to our internal bug tracker or escalate new issues to the appropriate developer accordingly. As you are part of the QA Team, you will also keep a close eye on our player bug database, bridging the gap between Customer Service, QA and the development team as well.
- Constant communication with our CS agents
- Reporting, managing and tracking bugs via our bug tracking system
- Adding, revising, updating and verifying our CS knowledge base articles
- Providing feedback and suggestions for improvements to the game
- Monitoring our forums for player reported issues, and escalating accordingly
- Ensuring that all bugs are recorded in a clear and consistent format, keeping with the standard required of our testers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must be passionate about games!
- Previous game testing experience with a developer, publisher or studio
- Previous customer service experience; in-person, via phone or via email
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow technical instructions
- Team-oriented and professional when dealing with other members of the company and community if required
- Flexibility in regard to hours of work (If required the job holder will be expected to work outside normal office hours, including weekends and/or bank holidays if necessary)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience using Zendesk
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience playing Dirty Bomb
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.