CUSTOMER & TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for our next big customer service advocate to join our passionate Customer Support team. Whether a customer is having trouble in a seemingly infinite galaxy of 400 billion stars, or needs assistance designing the world’s most creative theme park, you will be empowered to provide outstanding, impactful and memorable support to our players! Our Customer Support members work closely with various development and QA teams on a daily basis to achieve this.
We are currently looking for someone with the following skill requirements:
• A passion to provide top level customer service.
• A strong technical and troubleshooting background.
• Able to identify, understand & build solutions to new technical challenges.
• Strong working knowledge of PC’s and current generation consoles.
• A self-motivated team player with a strong focus.
• Shift based work ranging between 8am – 10pm, 10hr shifts, 4 days a week, Mon-Sun.
• Flexibility to adapt shifts when needed as per business requirements.
• Working closely with multiple departments to resolve problems.
• Experience interacting with gamers online.
• A working knowledge of Frontier games.
• Ability to identify root causes of customer issues.
• Thrives on change. As new games and updates are launched, new problems arise and you will need to meet them head on.
• Friendly, empathetic, positive & personable.
• High commitment level to work & delivering results.
• Problem solver.
• Good attention to detail.
• Keen gamer.
Desired where possible:
• Previous relevant industry experience.
If you have what it takes to become part of our dynamic Customer Support Team, please apply by email with a covering letter and CV. Applications without covering letters will not be considered.