Force Field, a Virtual Reality video games development studio in Amsterdam, is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator at Force Field is responsible for installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of all hardware and software, as well as infrastructure and networking. Additionally, he or she gives technical assistance to our Virtual Reality and game development teams.
- Setup/Installation and maintenance of computer systems within the company, including client, server and VR game development systems;
- Maintenance and management of the servers, network and infrastructure;
- Management of all development hardware, like VR hardware and console development kits;
- Point of contact for external companies for any IT-related issues;
- Technical assistance of the development teams.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years' experience as a Systems Administrator;
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows Server Environment, including Exchange Server;
- Extensive knowledge of computer networking systems;
- Extensive knowledge of Windows clients, both hardware and software.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Experience with graphical, game development and/or VR development-related hardware and software;
- Knowledge of Mac OS, Linux, iOS and/or Android;
- A passion for video games!
- Hands-on IT expert;
- Ability and passion for technical challenges;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language;
- Service oriented approach.
- Working in an international, technical-creative, and quality driven environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A great spot to learn and share knowledge;
- Benefits according to experience and job;
- Studio location in the heart of Amsterdam;
- A healthy work-life balance.
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).