Casumo's growing cloud operations team are looking for big thinkers to help them in their mission to change the world of iGaming forever.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a razor-sharp Senior Cloud Engineer / DevOps, who will architect, evaluate and bring to life public cloud solutions to support the amazing experience players have come to expect when playing our games all across the globe.
Casumo is a growing, yet quick and tight-knit team and we expect you to take on a wide spectrum of tasks. To fit into this unique environment you will need to be driven and always be enthusiastic about taking on a new challenge. We would rather have to hold you back than to push you forward.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic person with a 'can do attitude', have a passion for technology, and love working within a team. You're also up for having fun and and making cool stuff work.
The below describes you well:
- Have real-world experience with scalable, resilient and performing systems running on AWS and is confident building systems that fully leverage cloud-based services
- Have a solid grasp of networking and security in virtual data centre environments.
- Consider any form of downtime a tragedy, and makes sure that all systems are up, all the time
- Speak bash/python/php as a second language, and takes pride in being a Linux guru.
- Automate anything that needs to be done more than once and is familiar with defining complex setups in code with Cloudformation/Terraform
- Have an obsession with keeping up-to-date documentation.
- Driven, action oriented, enthusiastic, capable of solving complex technical problems in a 24×7 environment.
Plus points for having a solid understanding any of the following:
- Web servers and load balancers
- Monitoring/Graphing stacks
- Logging (ELK/Splunk)
- Bash / Python / PHP scripting
- SaltStack or other configuration management stacks
- Docker and container orchestration
As a Cloud Engineer at Casumo you will:
- Have a true and nerdy passion for application and infrastructure design.
- Love to work with a full open source infrastructure.
- Work closely with the development team to build the best gaming site in the universe.
- Endorse a DevOps mentality to get stuff done.
- Manage automation processes, from provisioning and inception through to day-to-day operations.
- Ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of data, database systems and all supporting services in the gaming platform.
- Evaluate and implement solutions to improve the gaming system efficiency, performance and availability.
- Focus on providing systems and tools which meet an agile organization in an ecosystem of various operating systems.
- Experiment, keep an eye out on new tools and technologies in the ever-evolving digital world and tries them out for work and play.
- Like to have fun while getting the job done.
Alternatively, if you've touched a handful of these, yet you're confident you can learn and endorse the rest diligently, we still want to hear from you!