Quality Assurance Team Member
Work in Berlin for one of the leading cross-platform games communities ! With over 70 games on our own website, social networks and mobile devices, GameDuell is Germany's largest games community .
As a QA Team Member you work within a project to ensure that it is developed and released to meet stakeholder and customer quality standards. You are embedded into a development team and constantly strive to improve the product and its processes.
- Report, investigate and follow up on bugs for the full life cycle
- Assess, measure and report on the overall quality of a product and actively participate in its development
- Write, update and carry out test plans and test cases for web and mobile
What we expect
- Solid knowledge of bug tracking tools (like JIRA) and knowledge sharing tools (like Confluence)
- Outstanding understanding of the current gaming trends in F2P
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a QA tester
- Understanding of the software development process in an agile environment
- Experience as embedded QA with iOS, Android and/or HTML 5 clients is a plus
- Preferably: experience in mobile testing
- Fluent English is mandatory
What we offer
- Engaging tasks and new challenges
- Independent work with interesting possibilities for your personal development
- A versatile, friendly and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses and a rooftop terrace
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.