This is a chance for someone to join our studio at an exciting time – multiple projects, new ideas, quick prototyping, efficient development and diverse platforms.
If you think you can take our games to the next level with your awesome coding skills then we want to hear from you!
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4 years Unity game programming experience.
- 2 completed professional games / projects.
- Major high-level language, preferably C or C++.
- A clear understanding of development for mobile platforms, and using mobile SDK’s.
- Understanding of design patterns and their application into game development.
- Demonstrate the ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- Professional experience in agile software development.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and stay in touch with evolving standards and technologies.
- Ability to mentor and guide other developers.
- Self motivated and enjoys a challenge.
- Team Player with excellent communication skills.
- 4 years mobile games industry experience.
- Experience of native iOS or Android development.
- Tools development within the Unity editor.
- Extended programming in JAVA, Node.js
- 3D API and Shader programming ( Cg / GLSL / HLSL ).
- Experience with HTC VIVE, PSVR, Oculus Rift.
- Good CPU and GPU optimisation skills.
This is a full time and in-house position and we will not be processing applications to work remotely or in a freelance capacity. You must have the right to live and work in the UK.