Do you long to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? You've found your place, RedLynx can offer you this and much more. We are serious about fun!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have support and trust from Ubisoft to push practices and solutions that will be used by other studios worldwide.
Are you passionate about mobile games? Do you want to engage players and bring fun into their daily routine? Are you a go-getter who can transform into a firefighter when needed? If your answer is YES, you might be the missing piece from our fun-loving mobile team! As a Live Producer your job is to oversee the operation of live game services and participate in the development of live game features. You will be the Jack of all trades leading all the various live operations and coordinate between production, marketing, business, IT and community teams. As a Live Producer you will play a key role in making our most recent mobile game South Park: Phone Destroyer™ the biggest success on the market!
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
- Manage and own the pipeline for releasing updates (builds, content, marketing deliverables)
- Own the post-launch escalation process with support from producer & other leads
- Work closely with different disciplines within the live environment to ensure that tasks and initiatives move forward
- Coordinate the development of adequate processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, its features and services in order to engage, retain and monetize
- Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy
- Proficiently and proactively deal with issues that arise and problem solve in a live game environment
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help