Wargaming Sydney is seeking an experienced, passionate Scrum Master to join our team working in a highly technical and complex environment.
What you will do:
- Initially coach and facilitate Scrum teams before helping the broader group in realizing the benefits of Scrum and other Agile practices
- Provide an expert voice in Scrum and other Agile practices
- Champion continuous improvement in team effectiveness, and of the broader group and organization
- An action-oriented expert in Agile practices
- Eagle-eyed, highly observant, with a strong sense of empathy and able to see the smallest things with the big picture in mind, and reflect the facts to the teams and the organization in pursuit of continuous improvement
- A master facilitator; whether it be conflict resolution, generation of the best idea, or making a recurring event perennially effective, you'll make it happen
- A genius of influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with Agile transformation
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related fields
- A strong background in development; good understanding of software development
- Passion for games
Wargaming Sydney, the Australian branch of Wargaming, is the software studio behind BigWorld Technology, the cutting-edge online game engine that powers World of Tanks, the smash-hit MMO with over 100 million players, and other record-breaking titles. BigWorld Technology is the product of a creative, dynamic and innovative team working in an environment that is challenging, exciting and constantly evolving.
At Wargaming Sydney we offer all our employees a comprehensive benefits package including discounted private health care, subsidized fitness/gym memberships, breakfast every day, a weekly company-provided lunch, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all races, religions and genders. We have zero tolerance for workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment.
To apply, please use the link on this page or forward your resume to: email@example.com .
Please only apply for this role if you are authorized to work in Australia and hold the correct visa. Only successful applicants will be contacted.