Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Looking for a talented, motivated and passionate individual to take on the role of Associate Producer delivering globally successful games on digital platforms like mobile, PC, social or web.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the development, launch and ongoing update of the studios games to expand their portfolio of innovative, original IP, creating kickass titles.
You love games!!! You’ll also have strong organisational & project management skills.
You’re a great communicator & team player and are able to grasp new concepts quickly.
You are self motivated and have confidence dealing with complex and challenging situations.
You care deeply about our players and can deliver beyond their expectations.
• Work with a core team of game designers, programmers and artists to create a compelling product and execute on it successfully from development, to launch and most importantly post launch.
• Support the planning, scheduling, development and submission of working game builds to market
• Sanity test all builds as produced, to ensure that no backward steps are taken during development
• Support the analysis and review of the title during the course of development
• Provide research support for the development team as required
• Assist with design balancing as required
• Arrange, facilitate and document meetings as required
• Manage and track project milestone and task lists
• Co-ordinate and liaise with internal teams to deliver game builds to market on time and on budget - QA, Usability, Marketing, Analytics, Localisation, Online and Community
• Co-ordinate and liaise with relevant external parties such as clients, translation services and audio contractors as required
• Meld to the needs of the team, filling other duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience
• 2+ years software product/project experience in the web, media, mobile, social or digital distribution games industries
• Solid working knowledge of games, in particular the mobile game industry.
• Great project management skills with expertise using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and task tracking software
• Great organisational and verbal/written communications skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, people, projects and responsibilities.
• Strong customer focus
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971