Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for senior candidates
Looking for a talented, motivated and passionate Product Manager with experience delivering successful games on digital platforms like mobile, PC, social or web.
You’ll be responsible for developing, launching and updating titles to expand the studios portfolio of innovative, original IP, creating kickass titles
You’ll have a strong understanding of Free 2 play and the design choices that create hit games.
You’ll be responsible for title success at several levels driving quality decision making around product engagement, retention, monetisation and virality.
You’re someone who is ambitious, creative and results driven and can sell a team on a vision and deliver strongly. You care deeply about our players and can deliver beyond their expectations.
• Work with a core team of game designers, programmers and artists to create a compelling product vision and execute on it successfully from development, to launch and most importantly post launch.
• Project manage the team, milestones, deliverables and financials using Agile & Scrum methodologies to efficiently and effectively deliver a successful title on budget and on time.
• Work with the Design, Analytics, Marketing and Monetisation teams to analyse and optimise title performance.
• Work with QA to ensure that the title is robust and reliable each and every update.
• Continually stay abreast of relevant innovations, competitors and disruptions in the space applying relevant knowledge, learning’s or course adjustments to your titles.
• 2+ years software product/project management experience in the mobile, social or digital distribution games industry
• Strong working knowledge of established and trending free to play design strategies.
• Great project management, financial and analytical skills with expertise using common tools and documents (Budgets, P&L, game/product design documents etc...)
• Great organisational, motivational and delegation skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, people, projects and responsibilities.
• Strong customer focus
For more information or to apply please contact me anytime.
Conkerberry Recruitment for Games -Australia & NZ
bronwynn AT conkerberry.com.au
+61 427 690 971