League of Legends Player Support Specialist with German
• Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
• Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player
• Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate
• Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to
• Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their
concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer.
• Excellent in GERMAN language with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members
and other offices.
• Player empathy person. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective
when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a
• Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a
grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a
bad support experience.
• Stable job
• Competitive salary for the local market
• Career development opportunities
• Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
• Up to one month Free Accommodation
• Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
• International modern working environment
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Employee referral Bonus
• Positive environment – we care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their
development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
• Supportive work-life balance policies
• Continuous support and learning
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
Send your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.