Junior Data Analyst (f/m)
You'll be working for a mobile games studio in Germany which is looking to further grow their team. They are looking for motivated Juniors who want to start their career within the games industry and willing to go the extra mile to bring the company to more success. The team is international and formed of gamers who turned their passion into their job. It's a team of fun but hard working game professionals developing games in a friendly environment where colleagues are seen as friends.
- analysis of CSV data to reveal interesting dependencies
- perform A/B tests and manage the studios app store pages
- management of user acquisition campaigns based on quantitative analysis
- constantly optimize analysis processes
What you should have:
- passion for mobile casual games
- knowledge of R or other languages
- experience with quantitative studies
- excellent Excel skills
- good understanding of statistics
- fluent in English, German is a plus
Apply with your CV in English!