What would be your role?
- You will spread the love of data through interfacing between the different business units and our legendary crew of data scientists. In other words, you will be the face of the data crew and will communicate data insights and capabilities to all Casumo parties.
- You will conduct everyday data analyses to enable quick decision making using our big data fueled BI platform.
- You will collect, curate and share the most fascinating data insights and make it accessible to all Casumos using kickass infographics.
- You will explore and evangelise novel interactive communication techniques to push the frontiers of both advanced data analytics and storytelling.
- You will support and coach your fellow Casumos to equip them with the necessary data skills to ultimately change the way people make business decisions.
Who are you?
- Self-driven and loyal, you are willing to spread your love of data throughout a highly networked, fast-paced organization.
- An excellent and creative communicator, able to translate advanced data investigations into conversations that non-tech people can take part in.
- Want to work in a flat organization with loads of responsibility and freedom.
- Comfortable with BI / data self-service tools.
- Obsessed with numbers and having a strong analytical mindset.
- Creative with a good sense of design, always looking for new and most effective ways to convey complex bits of knowledge.
- Strong interest in data evangelization, knowledge management and design.
A Business Intelligence Analyst at Casumo
Casumo is expanding rapidly and becoming heavily data-informed, as a result we need to ramp up our ranks working with data. To cope with the large amount of insights being generated by our data crew, we are looking for a BI analyst with a strong interest in data evangelization who will venture into collecting, curating and sharing key insights with all Casumos.
You have enough of a technical background to navigate through our data assets and exploit our BI platform. This is an opportunity to join a highly-skilled and growing big data engineering and science team, where you'll be working on a greenfield project, pitching your own ideas, implementing them and learning plenty of new things along the way. In other words, you will own and drive the communication efforts around the data practice to help us out spread the love of data.
Casumo offer the complete package for an outstanding working environment and lifestyle. Here you have the possibility to build something truly great, in the amazing atmosphere of a growing tech startup where the sky's the limit.