At Wooga we aim to hire and keep the sharpest talent in the industry. To achieve this goal, we rely heavily on our Recruitment team to deliver a world-class hiring experience. As an Recruitment Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain a broad spectrum of HR and Recruitment knowledge, help develop a best-in-class candidate experience, and take on full ownership of a wide range of responsibilities.
In order to be eligible for this internship, you must be able to dedicate at least 6 months full-time. For the entire duration of the internship, you must be enrolled as a university student. Please specify in your cover letter when you will be graduating and if this will be a mandatory or voluntary internship for you.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate and manage interviews for candidates from all around the world
- Take responsibility for creating a best class in candidate experience through partnerships, internal improvements, and considering the candidate's perspective
- Ensure recruitment advertisement and platforms are kept up to date
- Work and keep up to date our Application Tracking software - Greenhouse
- Work with the Recruitment Lead to create quarterly reports on performance
- Help implementing tools to improve the administration of Recruitment
- Create recruitment documentation including contracts, invitations to interview
- Further recruitment topics including employer branding, sourcing and marketing
- Support our University Relations projects as needed
Who we are looking for
- You are enrolled as a student in a Bachelor's or Master's program studying Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar
- Any previous experience within HR or Recruitment will be seen as a plus!
- You have a basic understanding of German employment law and regulations. A big plus: Knowledge of visa and tax regulations
- You adopt a customer-oriented mentality when supporting candidates.
- Native German and excellent English language skills are needed
- An interest in expanding knowledge of Recruitment and HR
Why join us
- We work in an international environment and an international HR team. Currently we have American, English, German, Slovakian & Swiss.
- Exposure to all HR topics and mentorship from a highly skilled and experienced team that gets things done
- Work with tools and platforms currently regarded as the gold standard in the recruitment industry, giving you relevant and advantageous experience to add to your CV
- We work as a team and celebrate our wins, regroup after our losses. Team events and parties are frequent -- karaoke lovers welcome!
- A casual environment with an open kitchen
- Work in the heart of Berlin
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.