As Senior Producer you will help produce and grow our portfolio of web and mobile games. Actively shape and drive the vision for the business around our portfolio alongside our VP of Product .
The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. With more than 130 million registered players across all platforms, the Berlin based company counts among the leading casual and social games providers in the Western markets.
- Drive and implement the corporate vision around multiple game productions
- Create and track the product roadmap including milestone plan, strategic objectives and priorities
- Innovate, create concepts, wireframes, and user flows to visualize your ideas and build and d rive decisions
- Communicate product vision and priorities in a compelling and clear way to the team, product managers and stakeholders
- Help grow and strengthen junior production staff
- Use game and financial KPIs to make data-informed product decisions
- Review and revise decisions and priorities to boost the success of products in agreement with the VP of Product
What we expect
- 3-5 years of professional experience in software production and managing multi-disciplinary product teams, preferably in the games industry
- Strong track record of producing and shipping game titles and live services, preferably in a social/mobile environment
- Experience in running production P&L and operating budgets for game production and/or a studio
- Strong passion for great, user-centered product design
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum and the role of a Product Owner in rapid iteration and experimentation
- Sharp creative and business sense with exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, project, manage, and work effectively under deadlines and in complex, dynamic production and business environments
- Ability to coach and manage junior production staff
- Ability to help design and implement efficient production pipelines for use during and after release
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluent business English
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway for your own ideas
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded , and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with over 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in an attractive loft office located in Berlin Mitte (with perks like fruit, drinks, pool and table tennis tables, roof terrace)
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.