As Senior Level Designer, you will work with a team of veteran designers. Your mission? Create epic multiplayer maps for World of Tanks, the PC MMO title played by millions.
• Create fun and exciting experiences using an array of game mechanics
• Drive major design initiatives from conception to implementation
• Work closely with artists, other designers and developers to create levels that can be enjoyed by a global audience of passionate tankers.
• Several years of design experience brought you a deep understanding of the requirements for balanced class-based multiplayer tactics and their implementation in large maps
• You communicate effectively with other designers, management and peers in other disciplines to drive progress and solve problems on schedule
• A passion for anything tanks and beyond!
WHAT WE OFFER
• A fun and stable working environment within an agile and dynamic studio
• A culture of empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
• A competitive salary, multiple benefits and support with moving to Graz
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
Then we look forward to getting to know you! Send us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and learn more about us on our company website www.bongfish.com.
Bongfish was founded in 2006 in Graz, Austria with the simple goal to craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. We bring a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms. Balancing innovation and execution is what drives our team daily to deliver incredible results to our partners and customers around the world.