Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Do you like challenges and a cool work environment?
Keen Software house is the perfect place for you!!!
We are currently looking for experience Game Programmer who is not afraid to push the boundaries and want to create stuff nobody else is doing
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+5 years)
- Experience developing for Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of C# or C++
- Advanced English Responsible, well organized, good time management Friendly, curious, creative
- Game development experience – hobby or professional
Considered a plus (NOT REQUIRED):
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc.
- Advanced math and physics knowledge (Not required for SW engineers) Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
- Developing Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and/or VRAGE
- Implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.
International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach Work on already very successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers
Incentive system benefits - bonuses
Modern and comfortable offices nearby center of Prague
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Immediately
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Are you interested in our offer? Please send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.