Find the job that’s the right fit – and have fun with Keen Software House!
Do you like challenges and a cool work environment?
Keen Software house is the perfect place for you!!!
We are looking for game programmer who is not afraid to push the boundaries and do the staff nobody else is doing.
- Skilled and experienced programmer (+5 years)
- Experience developing for Windows or Linux
- Knowledge of C# or C++
- Intermediate English Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
Considered a plus (NOT REQUIRED):
- Game development experience – hobby or professional
- Experience in designing and maintaining desktop applications
- Experience with back-end development / front-end development
- Experience with DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience with design patterns, unit testing, UI design
- Experience with graphics programming, game networking architectures, low level optimization, etc.
- Advanced math and physics knowledge (Not required for SW engineers)
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
Developing Space Engineers, Medieval Engineers and/or VRAGE
Implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.
- International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
- Work on successful games – Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers as well as new projects
- Incentive system benefits - bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices near center of Prague
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
If you like challenging work, seek autonomy, enjoy having impact and responsibility and want to work in a friendly environment with colleagues who inspire you, please apply.
Are you interested in our offer? Please send your resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.