Based in Berlin, Europe's creative tech capital, our employees from 40 nations work together to develop top titles for a global audience. Working in independent teams, Wooga's signature approach to making great games for mobile has made us one of the world's most popular developers.
About the position
This exciting student position, which is open to those looking for an internship or a working student role, is part of our Young Talent program. It is open exclusively to students currently enrolled in a university. As part of the program, you will join our Business Intelligence team and become a fully integrated team member. You will quickly be given your own projects where you will have the opportunity to contribute towards creating new tools. Your efforts will contribute to the success of our mobile games that will be played by millions of players all around the world.
What you will be doing
- Actively take part in optimization and further development of our tracking infrastructure and data pipeline. We are using tools like KAFKA, Airflow, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins.
- Evaluate technologies and data stores like Apache Spark or Cassandra for upcoming projects
- Work across all departments (management, marketing, product management) by providing consumer data and insights for decision-making.
- Ensure information advantage for the organization as the basis for optimizing our actions towards our players.
Who we are looking for
- You are a student currently enrolled in a bachelor or graduate program in computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or other disciplines of a technical nature. Good logical, analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are not afraid to take initiative and have the ability to work independently.
- Good understanding and a keen interest in Online Games and Social Networks.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good coding skills preferably either in Scala, Java, Ruby or Python.
What we offer you
- Work at a fast growing company in a position where professional development is paramount.
- Quick decision-making process.
- Fast-paced and international environment.
- Located in Berlin - Europe's most exciting city with low cost of living and high quality of life.
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. We offer our internships only to baby monsters that are still enrolled at a university. Graduated monsters please apply for the permanent positions! It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.