Who Are We Looking For?
- Talented artists who are open to taking on a number of challenges and want to break free from the traditional design and creation of online casino games.
- Skilled at designing beautiful, intuitive user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user - simplicity will be at the core of everything you do.
- Up for rethinking and challenging standards, always with the user experience in mind.
- Interested in design and following the progression of design carefully, picking up new research and trends.
- Used to working closely with developers for execution to perfection.
- Detailed orientated.
- You have a thing for the quirky in life and love coming up with amazingly crazy out of this world ideas, working with other talented creatives to bring new content to market.
- Your true passion should be in creating visual content that makes people stop, think, engage and talk.
- Work closely with the Studio Lead, Game Designers, Artists and Game Developers to create unique 'Casumo Specific' content.
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Direct others and communicate with developers and stakeholders as to ensure vision and associated information is delivered and shared accordingly throughout the process.
- Capable of dissecting and communicating visual feedback.
- Ability to provide clear constructive feedback to artists on their work.
- Redesign, rethink and develop products, from idea to concept, to execution of the final product.
- Make people feel something or fall in love with the product when they use it.
- Be one with the product, knowing all of it secrets to perfection.
- Help create and develop a Casumo visual tone and voice.
- Help strengthen our overall brand message.
- Since our working language is English high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
- Must have a passion for games!
Who Are You?
- Are you a bit of an all-rounder? Are you as comfortable sketching a funny character on the back of a napkin as you are turning that character into a singing and dancing fully functioning game asset?
- Are you happy to work in both 2D and 3D? Do you like to experiment to find the best result?
- Do you look at casino games and think "Jeez, why do they all look so cheesy? Why doesn't someone do something FUN?!"
- Are you a bit of a side-ways thinker, do people think you're a bit weird?
- Can you turn those weird thoughts into ideas everyone thinks are great?
- If you answered yes to at least half of the questions above then we want to speak to you.
What's Your Background?
- You are an experienced artist with a proven track record in game development and a portfolio to match. A strong and varied portfolio showing your style can bend and stretch to fit a projects needs.
- Experience of the development process from concept to delivery. Confident in executing your ideas and concepts.
- Real money gaming experienced is desirable but not essential.
- Video game industry/social gaming industry experience would be an added attraction.
- Passionate about creating quality art & design and be up to date in the world of art & design.
- Must be able to communication both verbally and visually. Communicative, flexible and open minded.
- A team player with a pro-active approach to taking responsibility and getting results.
- A creative person with fresh, innovative ideas who simply knows what works and what doesn't. Someone with a keen interest and desire to break the mould and challenge the industry norm.
If you feel you fit the above then please send your application our way. Please don't forget to also add a link to examples of your work and your portfolio. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered for this role.
Our brand new studio has a seat waiting for you. Come and destroy boredom with us.