What would be your role?
Casumo is agile so we expect you to take on a broad spectrum of tasks. Together we will work to realize our dreams and visions of how the world's best gaming site should look and work. We are looking for developers who are driven and won't say no to a challenge but also they have to care for what they do as we expect taking responsibility for the code written.
Who are you?
- Someone who likes to work in a flat organization.
- Someone who enjoys autonomy.
- Driven and motivated.
- A team player.
- Willing to work out of our offices in Malta or Barcelona, or on remote as part of our distributed workforce.
- A nice person that can bear conversations about unicorns.
A Backend Java Developer at Casumo
- Has an interest both in the big picture and for the small details, a key to work in our tightly knit team.
- Likes freedom with responsibility and would feel comfortable in an environment of developer anarchy.
- Has a desire to take full ownership of features and code, from inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
- Appreciates the concepts and principles underlying open-source culture and good software development.
- Is a person who loves to play with code, understands the need of quality and cares about it
- Gets curious when we say CQRS, Event Sourcing or MicroServices. Feels very comfortable in a Linux environment and working with tools like Git.
- It's a plus if you have experience with transaction-heavy, distributed systems, messaging, MicroServices or tools such as MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, Spring, Dropwizard or Jenkins/TeamCity.
- Would be stoked to build the world's best gaming experience together with other Casumos from our headquarters in sunny Malta, Barcelona or on remote.