UI Design Interns at Splash Damage are embedded within our design teams and help us craft user interfaces for our upcoming titles.
Guided by our team of experienced designers, UI Design Interns will experience most aspects of our UI design pipeline during their placement. They'll contribute to market and user research, produce wireframes and basic user flows, and create visual designs as well as 2D assets such as icons.
We believe that leveling up our skills is an essential part of the job and offer regular training opportunities and mentorship to all our UI designers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for joining a professional UI team and gaining hands-on experience in major areas of the UI production process!
- A keen interest in designing user interface or websites; you know your way around Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Awareness of current and upcoming design and typographical trends, with an eye for composition, clarity, and usability
- Solid time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A real passion for games UI and clear enthusiasm for playing games
Even better if you have:
- Education or degree in a relevant field, such as product design, graphic design, visual communication, animation, or games design
- Prior experience working in a team
- Prior UI design experience
- Experience with UI prototyping tools
About Splash Damage
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.