About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is an independently-owned studio on the outskirts of London, and we're all about crafting engaging multiplayer experiences. We are working on a number of high profile games, the latest of which is Gears of war 4, and we are always looking for the next generation of VFX rock stars to help us with our exciting projects.
Splash Damage is looking for a talented UI Design Intern to help us create user interfaces for upcoming titles. Guided by our team of UI Designers, you'll be contributing to several areas of our UI pipeline, including market and user research, wireframes, visual designs, and icons.
This is a great opportunity for joining our UI team on an exciting project and gaining hands-on experience in key areas of the UI production process!
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Assist with market and user research
- Contribute to wireframes and visual designs based on provided requirements
- Work with our UI engineers on implementation, ensuring it matches the intention
- Assist with creating assets used within the UI, such as icons, medals, or top-down maps
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
Required Skills and Experience
- A keen eye for composition, clarity, and usability
- Fluency in current and upcoming design and typographical trends
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Solid time management and organisational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for games UI and clear enthusiasm for playing games
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior UI design experience
- Experience with UI prototyping tools