Quality Assurance | Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Manage the relevant QA databases in accordance with departmental standards;
- Assist QA Operations Manager in creation and maintenance of project test plans and documentation for assigned products
- Reporting regular progress and statistics for allocated platform(s) to development, production and management groups as needed
- Responsible for the code security of title or format assigned;
- Ensure QA coverage on your title is executed according to departmental and 1st party standards;
- Mentoring QA Coordinators, seniors and testers
- Allocating, tracking and following up on daily tasks with your team.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree an asset
- 3+ years experience in a QA environment with knowledge of QA practices and procedures
- 1+ year managing a team in a software QA environment
- Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent defect tracking database
- Knowledge of test case management tools and methodologies such as TestRail, Helix, Zephyr, DevTest, etc.
- Bilingual ; French and English
- Ability to craft accurate and precise test strategies according to assigned titles and software development phases
- Ability to follow technical instructions
- Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Working knowledge of at least one major standards format
- Working knowledge of hardware platform limitations
- Knowledge of PC hardware an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Capable of working as part of, and directing focus of, a team as needed
- Clear communication skills
- Flexibility to do overtime if necessary
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism
- Mindful of continuous improvement opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
Motivations & Interests:
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!
- Strong curiosity and innate need to understand how things work.
- Professional growth