Programming | Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Enhance the level editor and various content creation tools in order to improve the productivity of Artists and Level Designers (object placement, AI editor, sequencer, link with Jira and Perforce);
- Improvement and development of production tools;
- Develop quality software using C++ and C# and Object-Oriented Design.
Experience and qualifications:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3+ years or more of programming experience in the industry;
- Excellent knowledge of the technological constraints of different gaming platforms.
- Strong skills in OOD
- Experience in cross platform development
- Experience in optimization
- Experience with next generation consoles, an asset
- Excellent proficiency with C# and .NET framework
- Proficiency with WPF and Windows Forms
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience with plugins/scripting Maya is an asset.
- Ability to organize and manage the work of other programmers
- Capacity to be a team player
- A desire to push back the boundaries of video game technology is required
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected
- Be a good communicator
Motivation and interests:
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!