About the job
We are looking for a Release Manager who will join us to be responsible for coordinating frequent releases of Pearl's Peril, one of the most successful Hidden Object games on iOS, Android and Facebook.
As a Release Manager you will deliver content that millions of players enjoy every day. You should be an excellent team player and versatile Project Manager who manages stakeholders efficiently and has an eye for the detail.
What you will be doing
- Owning the creation, maintenance and review of test cases, plans and processes
- Organizing and coordinating release testing
- Keeping stakeholders updated on the release status and ensuring the right level of transparency before and after the release
- Working closely with Live Ops team to coordinate and publish frequent builds and occasional hotfixes
- Maintaining release records to track release content and history
- Gather the required greenlight from each department before submission
- Submitting builds for release on our storefronts (App Store, Google Play, Amazon, Facebook)
Who we are looking for
- You are an experienced and passionate Project Manager
- You have a passion for games
- Experience working with Apple App Store/Google Play developer consoles
- Experience and understanding of software/game development processes and mobile platforms
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
- You are familiar with Agile project management methodologies
Why join us?
- Deliver content that millions of players will enjoy every day
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world.
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin.
Wooga is an equal opportunity employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns.
It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.