Junior UX Researcher
Do you have a passion for investigating user psychology and behavior? Then we can offer you an interesting position as a Junior User Experience Research Analyst with a variety of responsibilities.
Working within our User Experience team, you will be responsible for comprehensive research requests for the entire company portfolio . At GameDuell, with more than 130 million registered players around the world , you can expect to work at the pulse of the vibrant games industry, getting first-hand insights into the innovative fields of web, mobile, and social games. You will also enjoy the open and cooperative team culture of an international games company.
- Handling research requests and creating test plans including target group identification, designing questionnaires, surveys, and interviews, and deciding on tools to use
- Collecting, analyzing, and translating qualitative and quantitative data into results that have a clear, direct impact on product development
- Assisting with in-house user testing preparation activities
- Collaborating with our UX, product, design, and legal teams to define user experience goals and metrics
What we expect
- Recent graduate in research-based discipline
- Practical experience in qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods
- Excellent skills in tools and languages for quantitative analysis (such as R, SPSS, Python, SQL)
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- A passion for investigating user psychology and behavior
- Hands-on mentality with a proactive and self-reliant work style
- Fluent English is mandatory, knowledge of German very welcome
What we offer
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- Interesting opportunities for your personal development
- Flexible working hours
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded , and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- One of the best working spaces in Berli n : our office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, a pool table, game events, table tennis, sports courses, and a rooftop terrace
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.