As Payment Backend Developer , you'll play a key role in our agile and cross-functional development team. You will be a driving force behind the development of our financial systems like the in-house payment platform - the platform behind our great and continuously growing financial success with more than 130 Mio. revenue last year.
Through elegant and object-oriented concepts, you will deliver high available and secure solutions for a trouble-free payment process and an amazing user experience.
• Autonomous conception and realization of new as well as the further development of existing features within our financial systems
• Integration of the financial systems into a wide range of internal and external systems
• Optimization and automation of the existing technical infrastructure
• Creatively co-shape our systems by contributing your own ideas
• Ensure high code quality through unit testing, pair programming and code reviews
• Managing cross-team cooperation with teams throughout the company (Marketing, Business Intelligence, Accounting, Analytics and of course with the game teams) to create a seamless, centralised purchase experience
• You have completed a Computer Sciences or Business Information Systems degree or have relevant experience
• You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming with Java/PHP or similar programming languages
• You are open to additional programming paradigms (e.g. functional programming)
• You are familiar with the advantages of a Continuous Integration server (e.g. Jenkins)
• You focus on excellent code quality and software design
• You have proven experience with RDBMS, Caching and alternative storage systems
• You keep calm in stressful situations and show a great responsibility for our most crucial systems
• You have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak and write English fluently
• You are willing to embrace our company culture and values
What you can expect from us:
• You'll work in a multicultural Kanban-based team with daily stand ups and regular retrospectives - enabling you and your team to form and actively optimise your work processes
• We actively support personal development, pay for any necessary textbooks as well as sending you to developer conferences
• You can set up your workspace as you wish: Mac or Linux, two or more monitors, a free choice of IDE as well as other software
• We provide you with a mobile device (e.g. iPhone or iPad) for private use
• You can take creative breaks: play table tennis with your team, play on our arcade machines, work out in our gym or simply go to our roof terrace to get some fresh air
• We contribute to your public transport ticket and subsidise contributions to the company pension plan
• We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and wellbeing
• We offer 'InnoDays' - every Friday afternoon where you work on a task or project dedicated to your own personal development
• We have regular team events (e.g. curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our roof terrace or even have team breakfasts
• We offer flexible working hours (which a core time between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.) in a modern office in the centre of Hamburg
• We can help you relocate to Hamburg
• We have fun at work!
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a PHP/Java Senior Developer Payment with us? Then we look forward to receive your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Katrin Hugo .
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.