Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch™ and Nintendo 3DS™, we are one of the
leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of Interactive
Entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless
of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior
quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game
ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
For our Developer Relations & Support department we are looking as of now for a
Software Engineer m | f
· Providing technical support for Nintendo platforms to European game developers and to Nintendo staff members
· Investigating technical questions and problems, with the goal of suggesting solutions to developers
· Occasionally developing example code and software tools used to be used by game developers
· Creation of technical whitepapers, which help to educate game developers
· University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or comparable qualification
· Solid development experience in video game environment
· Proficient in C/C++ programming
· Strong technical expertise in game development technology, network and middleware
· Experience in script programming languages or low level language (ARM Assembler) would be a plus
· Good written and spoken English language skills
· Ability to fluently speak another major European language such as French, German, Spanish, Italian would be a plus
A multi-faceted role within an international team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant.
We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
Nintendo of Europe GmbH
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Click APPLY NOW and then fill out your details on the Nintendo website