About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is famous for crafting blockbuster multiplayer experiences from our studio in Greater London. Our recent projects include multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb and Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented superstars to help build them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times's Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
The successful candidate will need to be a part (or newly) qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA), ideally with at least 1 years' experience in an FP&A capacity (Video gaming industry experience preferred but not essential).
Responsibilities at a Glance
- Assist with the financial planning, analysis, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Track and provide regular updates on revenue and sales reporting
- Assist with business partnering on selected projects, providing financial insight to support key decision making
- Maintain and update project financial models as directed by Finance Business Partner
- Assist with preparation of month end Board Pack and associated commentary for selected projects
- Monitor profitability and performance for selected projects
- Assist with ongoing variance analysis, business analysis and commentaries along with remedial action
- Maintain and improve business analysis data and KPIs (financial and operational)
- Assist with evaluation of new business opportunities including investment appraisal and financial modelling to assist management decision making
- Assist with ad hoc projects and financial modelling
Required Skills and Experience
- They will have demonstrable analytical skill, good commercial sense and be eager to learn and grow
- They will be confident, with strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to proactively build strong relationships in a fast paced environment.
- They will need to be comfortable working across functions with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- They will be reporting to the Finance Business Partner working closely with other areas of the finance team and will have exposure to the senior management team.
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.