Do you want to be part of making the world’s greatest games with the world’s greatest publisher? Games like Europa Universalis 4, Cities: Skylines & Pillars of Eternity has passed through our grand halls before hitting the public. Now we need more people to help us bring some of Paradox’s most successful IP’s to mobile! Are you one of them?
Do you possess the ability to spread enthusiasm throughout a team while still being a strong and structured planner? Do you gladly take on the challenge of driving quality to the maximum while keeping true to the original vision? Paradox is looking for a mobile producer to be part of the first steps in this new mobile initiative
You have a genuine understanding of the pitfalls and possibilities that this industry offers and your experience makes you a rock in the sea of game publishing. Someone that can help without judging, be descriptive instead of receptive and enthusiastic instead of cynic. Your turn problems into challenges!
As the Mobile Producer you're primary responsibility is to make sure projects are done according to plan and goals.
- Establish roadmap including high-level to details, keep track of development schedule, of one or several projects
- Establish processes, structure, guidelines and such for each project - including making sure everything gets documented
- Work close with the development team to track the progress of the development (budget, time, quality etc.) in relation to the plan and goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments such as DevOps, QA, external studios, Marketing and similar, in terms of progress and status
- Identify risks and propose practical solutions
- Coordinate deliverables between all included stakeholders within the project
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of processes and ways of working within the mobile department
- Be partner-in-crime with the Product Manager for each product
- 5 + years of experience as a Producer, Product Owner or within Business Development, ideally within games
- Shipped three or more major games or larger software projects
- Strong in communication, documentation and structure
- Good business acumen with a track record of KPI driven decision making
- Experience in Mobile and F2P will be considered a big plus
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
As a person you are calm, pragmatic and structured. You have the ability to communicate efficiently with different audiences (developers, internal stakeholders, journalists) on a broad range of topics i.e. technical, business and creative. You are very good at organizing and prioritizing both your own and other's work. Furthermore, you have the ability to work under a tight schedule while still delivering quality results.
Scope: Full time and permanent
Reports to: SVP of Innovation
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you think that this description matches your background, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position. In your application, please show us why your previous experiences and skills would work for this role and why you are interested in working at Paradox. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
Since we strive for a more even gender distribution we highly encourage women to apply to this role.